[Tigers] Perhaps Unforgiveable....

Jay jay.laifman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:18:04 MDT 2022

The picture also reminds me of myself in 1979.  I was driving my Alpine.  I ran out of gas.  So I was at the side of the road, after putting in gas, and using the little hand lever on the Alpine fuel pump, to get the gas into the engine (yes, in case you were not familiar with that for Alpines, there is such a lever).  Someone drove by and yelled “You should have had a V8.”

Now, I did think that was funny.  But part of the joke is that HAD I owned a Tiger, I would have merely run out of gas that much sooner.