[Tigers] More on electric cars

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Jul 24 14:16:55 MDT 2022

Great sentiment! But… how do you tell one electron from another? Perhaps the wording for any new law says that only those producers who are NOT on a  national grid can supply the e cars and other vehicles. Or perhaps that every car must be charged by a non-grid home or employer based company system not on a grid. And how would we validate the purchase point supplier for the electrons?

Male the non-fossil fueled power plants the only ones who can supply the electricity for the new future, and tax the others to death to the point where thy go out of business. Tax the generators AND the home and Business users of fossil fuel  and then tax holiday to the users of non-fossil fuels handsomely!

I can see the Pols lining up to tak eon the challenge right now!,,,, Not!.

Fun thinking about it though.

mayf