[Tigers] Moss motors plans for Sunbeam Parts

JAMES ARMSTRONG rollright at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 07:42:06 MDT 2022

Hello,
I’ve been wondering what Moss motors was going to do with their Sunbeam parts. I sent the following email and got the following response. The response comes first the original email is at the bottom.

Hi James
As it stands at the moment.  We have not uncrated the inventory.  There is no word from management as to whether or not these parts will be retailed from us or sold of in bulk to another Sunbeam retailer.  Sorry I cannot offer much more than that.  Cheers

Dan Ciccone
Sales Professional
Moss Motors
800-667-7872 extension 7453