[Tigers] windshield washer

Clyde Mclaughlin clydemclaughlin618 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:52:37 MST 2022

Since I asked the question about the Lucas washer pump/reservoir I was able
to make a bracket and install it where the original type was mounted on the
rf inner fender.  I too have previously installed a universal electric
washer pump, but I hid it under the false floor on the passenger side and
converted the old mechanical pump to an electrical switch.  I like the
Lucas pump assy, it's kinda cool and I hadn't seen one on a sunbeam before
and was surprised to see it mention in the BON.  Clyde