[Tigers] Speedometer Rebuilder

Will Seay Tigers at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:36:22 MDT 2022

I second Ron's diagnosis.  Sticky paint on the needle can cause the needle
to stick to the stop.  I currently have placed a short length of teflon
tubing (got it by stripping a length of teflon-insulated wire) on the
stop.  Works great.  In an earlier life i scraped the paint off the side of
the needle and that worked too.  Went to teflon after repainting the needle.

Will - 382001570
Tigers at embarqmail.com