[Tigers] battery wood pieces

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Sep 25 07:48:10 MDT 2021

The drawing indicates a Finish Symbol – 57 but we need a decoder ring to understands it’s meaning.

I would think any wood product in England would have a primer coat or finish coat of some sort for protection but that costs time and money.

There should be other drawings associated with drawing #2231040 that indicates vendor, hardware, assembly and the 2nd piece of wood if it is an original part.

Those drawing would need to be found.

Ron Fraser