[Tigers] top wood piece

clydemclaughlin at verizon.net clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Thu Sep 23 18:15:06 MDT 2021

I have checked my battery top side spacer, it conforms to the dimentions previously discussed but I would wonder if when in stalled looking at the side grain the exact wood could be distinguished, it's only 7/16" wide....my 2cents..my lower piece is 13"L x31/4"Wx1/4" thick and is plywood screwed down with 2 #6x1/2 countersunk flat heads.  Probably done years ago by Scott Woerth, may or not be absolute correct, but is not visible and supports the battery tray.