[Tigers] Trunk wood

jim jim at island.net
Thu Sep 23 15:36:04 MDT 2021

Hi Ron

Thanks for that wedge part # … never thought to look at series I/II

In my world a flat head screw ‘is’ countersunk ( as are oval head ) so we’re on the same page

My best ‘guess’ now is that there may be a flat wood piece under the tray but no fasteners…

Whish moe ‘never messed with’ guys would post pics

Jim

B382000446