[Tigers] FW: Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 204

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Sep 23 11:58:57 MDT 2021

Darn forgot to include the List again

Ron Fraser

From: Ron Fraser <rfraser at bluefrog.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 1:46 PM
To: 'Warren Goodman' <wjtwgoodman at aol.com>
Subject: RE: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 204

Warren

                Good information.   Since no vendor was called out on the drawing, I can see a Wood Shop using any hard wood scrap they had for this part.

Why waste a piece of wood that has no other good use but is dimensionally close and can be made into this part.

More income, less waste.

We have a drawing of the side wood piece.   It would nice if someone can verify those dimensions on their Tiger.

My part does not match those dimensions, it is longer and wider.

Also what was used to fasten the wood the body.   I made a guess of a screw but is that correct?

1st let verify the drawing, then let’s see if a larger part like mine is also common.

My Tiger is an early B382 series Tiger with a Jensen date in Aug 1965.

Curious minds want to know

Ron Fraser