[Tigers] Trunk wood

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Sep 22 20:51:49 MDT 2021

/"LOL/

//

/I know a guy that would put ‘Coventry’ air in his tires if he could
figure out a way to ship it… !"/

I have nothing against striving for originality. But at some point there
winds up being a delineation between one hyper original car and the next
that likely goes to mind boggling extremes. Ironically I thought about
the air in the tires too. Not only the composition of the air _at that
time period_ but the added effect of the compressor oil adding
hydrocarbons (anyone care to add to that). But what was a sentence for
me to describe you have eloquently distilled it down to "Coventry."
Works for me.