[Tigers] Trunk wood

Buck Trippel bucktrippel at verizon.net
Wed Sep 22 18:15:18 MDT 2021

Thanks to the Rootes Archive Centre Trust for both saving and disseminating those original drawings!

For those of you who missed SUNI, Archive Chairman Andy Bye announced a massive breakthrough in both of those areas. After many, many years of volunteer work about 15-thousand drawings had been scanned. (I went over and scanned a few thousand of them.)

Last Thursday Andy announced that within the next month that number of scans will explode and add another 160-thousand scanned drawings.

The next step for all of us will be to get them organized and cataloged. We’ve already made great progress in part of the Tiger and Alpine areas but we will soon have a mountain of scans to start working on.

Buck Trippel