[Tigers] Trunk wood

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Sep 22 16:51:39 MDT 2021

Excellent, keep us informed

Ron

From: Gary <garywinblad at comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 6:08 PM
To: Ron Fraser <rfraser at bluefrog.com>
Cc: Tigers at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk wood

Ron,

I believe there was only two wood pieces.

Only one under the battery on the inboard

side (in the depression on the floor).

I seem to remember it was plywood and my

plies had become separated and deteriorated.

Paul Reisentz had the wood reproduced for

his restored cars and there is a supply left.

The next time I go there I will measure them

as well as get them available.  I can’t guarantee

they are perfectly correct but I would

bet on it!

Gary Winblad

Sent from my iPhone