[Tigers] Tiger Sub Frame or Cross member

daniel doornbos dan_doornbos at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:57:21 MDT 2021

FYI:  I Have one of Mike H's mustang II cross members in my tiger.  I have the original complete cross-member outside the car that I'm willing to part with if anyone has an interest.  It has been tweaked from the front-end crash that took my car off the road before I bought it.  There are small creases at the frame mounting points that I think could be repaired with a bit of cutting, metal fabrication, and welding.

dan