[Tigers] Some Help Needed with Original Items and configuration

Will Seay Tigers at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:15:49 MDT 2021

Jim,
I think that what they're talking about when they say "headlight ground" is
the weird double-ground connector that is used to ground the two ground
leads from the light harness.  I have attached a picture of one.  This one
is broken.  It should be symmetrical with a loop on each end.  These loops
accept the barrel connectors from the headlight and signal/parking-light
harnesses.  There's one on each side and it mounts using the threaded stud
from the rubber bumper for the hood.  This is a pretty rare part.  I
checked the British Wiring website and couldn't find it.  Maybe if you
contact them and email the picture they can help you.  Otherwise, you may
have to cannibalize a parts car.  Good luck..

Will - 382001570
Tigers at embarqmail.com