[Tigers] Girling brake master reservoir

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Sep 6 12:58:12 MDT 2021

Jim

                I have no idea if Moss is going to add Sunbeam to their list.

Very little info is available.   VB was part of LMC Trucks so the question is did they only sell the inventory or the building too.

You would have to write Moss and ask if they intend to support Sunbeam parts.

Support our known Sunbeam Parts Dealers 1st

Ron Fraser