[Tigers] FYI: Is JEGS overcharging taxes?

Daniel Eiland deiland1 at att.net
Mon Sep 6 08:42:42 MDT 2021

I too have purchased a lot of parts from Summet and from JEGS and have never had an issue with either company.
As I posted, this was an FYI, in order to warn people to confirm that the tax charge is correct. I have notified JEGS of the issue and I will just have to be patient while they look into the issue. Their office that handles this is only open M-F and it is a holiday today so I don't expect them to be there today.
Although most of us have probably bought parts from these companies in the past without issues, this issue only goes to show that we should be more diligent and check the bill before hitting pay.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 9:11 PM, Mark Rense<mark44124 at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________

tigers at autox.team.net