[Tigers] WANTED: Original Battery Terminal Clamp(s)

Will Seay Tigers at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:53:19 MST 2021

This message is being posted for those of you who are dedicated to
nit-picking correctness.  The attached is a picture of an OEM positive
battery connector.  Note that the insulating sleeve placed around the cable
at the terminal end is NOT heat-shrink tubing.  If you're going for
complete correctness you must duplicate this sleeve.  Looks like vinyl to
me.  You can probably make a sleeve by stripping the insulation off of a
cable that's slightly larger in diameter than the battery cable.

Will - 382001570
Tigers at embarqmail.com