[Tigers] Clutch issue

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri May 28 09:49:37 MDT 2021

Gary

                My point here is that if you drop the clutch rod you're not
going anywhere.

Your spring with the stock clip is excellent but what if something
unexpected happens.

Rust happens, road debris happens, cylinder rubber seals degrade happens,
many things can happen out on the road.

Call it safety wire or tether wire, I want to make sure not matter what the
clutch rod is not lost and I have to be towed.

Safety wire is usually stainless steel so it should not rust and it is just
there with no tension or flexing, its just along for the ride until its
needed.

Ron Fraser