[Tigers] Dashboard Refinish

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:11:17 MDT 2021

In my case it was the veneer itself that was cracked and peeling up.  I was
able to easily peel up the old veneer and then I glued down a new walnut
veneer (https://www.constantines.com/walnutburl2.aspx).  It turned out
pretty good after many, many coats of clear finish (
https://www.rockler.com/general-finishes-arm-r-seal-urethane-top-coat-gloss).
I also used the rub-on letters from Paul Breuhan.

Have fun,
Joe Brown