[Tigers] Engine compartment steering column mount.

jimdamelio jimdamelio at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 07:26:45 MDT 2021

Hopefully this will help.Jim DSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: daniel doornbos via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> Date: 6/28/21  1:26 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: tigers at autox.team.net Subject: [Tigers] Engine compartment steering column mount.

Could someone please send or post a detailed photo of the lower leg of the steering column band mount?

Mine is a bit bent and without the dash in for reference, it's hard to say how it impacts the steering wheel location.  I would like to bend it back straight before building the linkage to the rack.     https://photos.app.goo.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA

thanks

dan