[Tigers] Clutch/Brake Pedal ratio

daniel doornbos dan_doornbos at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:23:44 MDT 2021

I've got my car back from bodywork and time to sort the remaining mechanicals.  Steering linkage in progress for the Mike H FE conversion.  I have disc brakes on all corners (new floating Ford 8.8 in the rear) and planning to go with a 15/16 dual Controller (master) cylinder.  For the clutch planning to put in a servant hydraulic throughout bearing, any recommendations? lots of initial reading points to the Tilton.  This is going on a T5.  And to go with that a new 3/4 in Controller cylinder.

Based on reading these systems recommend a 6:1 pedal ratio, the stock tiger is 4:1.  Has anyone out there drilled their pedals for 6:1 ratio vs the stock 4:1 ratio?  Just curious as I don't recall seeing it come up.  Drilling the pedals looks straightforward.  Might have to do some fabrication to get the new controller hydraulics mounted higher for actuation alignment.  Has anyone else done this?  Any learnings to share?

thanks
dan