[Tigers] Big British Car Day in Boston

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 15:00:05 MDT 2021

Hello,

 For my fellow New Englanders and perhaps brave souls from farther afield; The annual British Car Day at the Lars Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline MA (next to Boston) is scheduled for Sunday July 11, from 10 - 2 We usually stake out much earlier in the morning a major plot under some Maple trees for a nice shady spot.Massachusetts is now C-19 vaccinated and so is mask free. Search under  ' Lars Anderson Auto Museum lawn events ' for further details. MANY Tigers and Alpines show up. All good people ! See you there!