[Tigers] 5.0

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Mon Jun 14 21:22:43 MDT 2021

And, to continue that theme the Internet tells me the last 5.0 (the
original one) was manufactured in 1995. That is 26 years ago! Both the
5.0 and the original New World T-5 (prior to 1994 when the input shaft
changed) are getting very rare at places like Pick Your Part. The Tiger
update is not that "UP" anymore. But with the engine bay size there are
no other choices. I "updated" my Pinto with a Turbo Coupe engine and T-5
(15 years newer than the car itself). And today the those components are
33 years old!