[Tigers] Florida TAC Event

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Thu Jun 10 11:42:00 MDT 2021

Jeffery

No inspectors in the Northeast and only senior inspector is in Washington DC area makes things difficult. That said, Had one last month in Towson, MD (9 cars...2 from NY and 1 from RI); Pitts burg Grand Prix 2019 (seven cars...2 from upstate NY); Long Island United 2018 and Virginia United 2017.

We are hoping to organize one this summer a little closer to NE and of course they will be doing TAC inspections at SUNI.

Jim Lindner

Sent from my iPad