[Tigers] 15 tooth

Theo Smit tsmit at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 6 19:07:14 MDT 2021

The main challenge would be that the plastic that is going to be durable enough for that job may not be printable. It might be more practical to find a machine shop that can load the appropriate material (probably Delrin or else a glass filled nylon) into a gear cutting machine.
For best results you want to know exactly what is normally used in the OEM parts.

Cheers,
Theo