[Tigers] BMR radiator

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:26:45 MDT 2021

Will reply in more detail tomorrow - but that may be important.  Thanks and
good thinking.

I forgot I also changed the lower hose because it was a bit chafed.  Tried
to install a sprinkler spring but it was a bit too stiff and I couldn’t get
it fully in.  So left it out.  That said I wasn’t revving high.  It’s super
long geared and has so much power at 2500 rpm.

I’m reluctant to try diluting with 50% water because there’s no turning
back at that point.  This engine has never seen water.