[Tigers] BMR radiator

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:42:27 MDT 2021

Fluidyne - right.
indeed.  there is no pressure increase at that temperature with Evans.  you
can literally remove the cap with your bare hand.
the specific heat capacity isn't quite as good (it's hard to beat water
after all), but the advantages in terms of lack of corrosion (and lack of
expansion) are worth that for me.
the point is that i ran Evans before with the Dale rad and it never ran
that hot.  it was running fine at the high temp (I drove it home at that
temp - no problems - fueling perfect) but it reaches a point where you just
don't want the engine too hot.  iron block, aluminium heads and pistons -
the hotter it gets the more the expansion differences will become.