[Tigers] Re-chroming bumpers (ideally in the North-East USA)

Susan and Larry Wright wrightsinseabrook at icloud.com
Sat Jan 23 12:50:48 MST 2021

	It’s been 25 years but my bumpers were plated in Kensington MD at  https://metroplating.com <https://metroplating.com/>; YMMV. I was pleased with results and am again working with them this winter as I restore five antique racing bicycles and having them replate forks, frame stays and some loose parts. So far, so good.

Lawrence Wright
wrightsinseabrook at icloud.com <mailto:wrightsinseabrook at icloud.com>
B9471418