[Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:00:47 MST 2021

worth pointing out that the 'transferable NY registration' could be a
nightmare.  NY doesn't title classic cars.  depending on where you want to
register this tiger that could make it impossible.  Here in Switzerland
they wouldn't accept it.  Neither the UK.

otherwise i'd be quite tempted in this car myself for a nice daily driver.