[Tigers] tires

clydemclaughlin at verizon.net clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 17:56:22 MST 2021

I have used both the RA1 and the R888, both worked well for me on Minilights, the RA1's I used 205/60x13 all around because they didn't have 185's for the front. I really didn't like the look because they stuck out from the fender a bit. Later went to the R888's with 205 on the rear and 185's on the front and I like the  fitness look better. I have been caught in the rain with booth, slow down and no problem.  I have replaced my control arm pivot pins with the new better material ones.  My dilemma is what to put on my stock steel wheels with hub caps if I try to show in concours, even the high price old repos from Crocker Tire are not the exact correct size, so ....