[Tigers] Tires

Theo Smit tsmit at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 7 16:49:27 MST 2021

You know, if your driving style, suspension condition and/or tire choices are such that you are worried about the condition of the lower fulcrum pins, then you should probably replace them and maybe consider one of the various means of reinforcing the lower control arm mounts. There are few other pieces on your 55 year old car that are more critical to it continuing to go down the road in the direction you want.

Theo