[Tigers] Tires

Jay jay.laifman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 14:32:26 MST 2021

Well, first let me point out that even the WORST tire today is better than the BEST tire when these cars were new.

So, yes in a way they are dangerous for the road for two reason:
(1) They are not as good for wet or dusty roads;
(2) The put strain on suspension components that the components were not designed for.  So that will accelerate damage.  And the Tigers, with their Ackermann issue are prone to breaking the bar that holds the A arms on.  That’s not a good thing to happen on the road - can definitely result in “serious bodily injury or death.”