[Tigers] Replacement for "Large" jack clips

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 10:20:59 MST 2021

Hello,
 In my desire to try other sources for trunk fixing clips, I researched Moss's online catalog. I purchased their small clip # BD3438. Way too small, smaller than our small clip by half the size. Useless. I also purchased their large clip # BD3431. This is a surprisingly good match for the "single large clip" used on some cars on the square section on the jack as well as the "medium clip" on all jack rounded sections It's really too bad that their clip offerings don't match up with the most common of our Sunbeam requirements.I wonder, since they bought Vic. British, what and when we'll see what they offer for Sunbeams. Finally, living near a West Marine store, I tried them but their clips have two off-center fixing holes on the base of the clip. Awkward.. Picture of Moss clip next to Rootes medium and large clips is attached.  Moss is shiny silver
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC # 0763