[Tigers] fuel milage

Allan Ballard aballard at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 17 13:18:30 MST 2021

I want to thank those who responded as you’ve provided much food for thought.

With my engine I’d consider mid-20s MPG to be a victory.

One option that hasn’t been chronicled for those with stock 4 speed top loaders is substitution of the 4th gear with a 5th gear.

For the  open road of course.

~Allan Ballard
~~Mk1a Tiger
~~Series I Alpine