[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 386. Trunk jack clips

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Dec 17 10:29:03 MST 2021

Gary
	I believe there are multiple answers to this question just like
there are several ways the Jack and Brace are placed.
I only have the small clips on the Brace and 3 large clips on the Jack but I
don't know that is absolutely correct.
I have seen pictures that look like there is a medium clip on the big end of
the Brace with 2 small clips on the handle.

The size of these clips and placement could be almost as random as Tiger
engine # install.

The Parts Lists does not list these clips as far as I know.

Ron Fraser