[Tigers] coolant recovery

e.coiner e.coiner e.coiner at cox.net
Sat Aug 21 10:10:09 MDT 2021

I mounted an over flow bottle in the same location.

My choice was a rectangular Nalgene bottle.

I drilled 1 hole in each "shoulder" of the bottle. Hose from Sunbeam overflow went to the bottom of bottle.

Other hose stuck in just an inch or so and went down to the bottom of the car.  Been working great for nigh on 20 years.