[Tigers] Fwd: radiator mounting

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 05:26:40 MDT 2020

Thanks everyone for your data points.  Both private and to the list.

I rather like our good doctor from Parump's suggestion that
the mounting points were not perfectly in line and hence the rad was under
stress when tightened down.  I'll check that with the new one in position.
 I'm tempted to give the new one a try using only a thick foam strip all
the way round between the rad and the front panel and just bolt through
that.

I've attached a couple of photos of the location of the leak.  you can't
see it.

What a great group of owners tiger list members are!