[Tigers] B-post Gasket Sketch

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:05:14 MDT 2020

Thanks for the sketch.  I had already taken the photo that Jim sent and
scaled it so that the two screw holes matched up with the b-post cap.  I
printed that out, cut it out and traced it onto some 1/16" sheet rubber I
have and cut it out.  I still had to do a little trimming but the pieces
seem to work fine.

Thanks,
Joe Brown