[Tigers] Steering rack

coolvt at aol.com coolvt at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 16:31:49 MDT 2020

Thanks for the info.  Today I ordered boots that come with narrow screw adjusted clamps, similar to radiator clamps. Hopefully they won't cut into the boot.   Mark

In a message dated 8/24/2020 5:34:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, tigers at autox.team.net writes: Here are some options from McMaster Carr.  The first one is one of those squeeze bars types.  The other is 5/16” wide, which seems to be their most narrow. I know I’ve seen more narrow somewhere. https://www.mcmaster.com/hose-clamps/constant-tension-spring-clamps-for-firm-hose-and-tube/ https://www.mcmaster.com/hose-clamps/clamp-type~worm-drive/band-width~5-16/