[Tigers] Power steering

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:37:36 MDT 2020

There are several ways to introduce power steering to the Tiger,

In the UK and Australia people use the vaxhual/holden/opel astra electric
setup mounted to a donor alpine top section of the steering column, very
neat mounts under the dash and keeps all the stock components from the
firewall forward..

There are also several people who have used hydraulic setups from mazda MX5
(miata) and also some subarus... these though require a change in rack

--
Regards

Michael King