[Tigers] Tiger MkI clocks

Andy Walker awtiger at cox.net
Mon Apr 27 15:43:49 MDT 2020

Hey, Ron, et al:

With all this original clock talk, I’m now starting to wonder what clock I have in my Mk1A.  Out of curiosity, I stepped out to my shop and looked at which clock I have.  Mine looks exactly like yours, and it also says “Made in U.K.” at the bottom of the face but it has no model # (such as CE 3131/01, etc.).   Do you have any idea what I might have here?  BTW… I’m not the original owner of my car so I can’t say with any certainty that this particular clock is original to the car.

Just curious,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK