[Tigers] Tiger MkI clocks

Brian Glenn ora_archy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 17:17:21 MDT 2020

I hope you are all well and safe.
I'm putting together an article for CAT Tiger Tales and am having difficulty sorting out the correct MkI model Smiths clock.  The BON lists a 3030/00 as the appropriate model and what research I've located supports this.  Trouble is I can't seem to find a photo of sufficient detail where I can read the model number.  I'd greatly appreciate pictures of the 3030/00 models where the model number is visible.
In addition, the only photo I did find with all the assigned attributes (sideways 3 & 9, red hands, adjustments at 4 & 8, Smiths logo below the clock center) is on a Smiths model CE3131/00 (see attached).  So any group knowledge with references would be much appreciated.
I try to make these articles as accurate as the data allows.There is enough erroneous data out there already.Cheers,Brian
Brian Glenn
 P.O. Box 578
 Julian, CA 92036-0578
 714.345.9883