[Tigers] Fixed Window Distance Piece

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:11:39 MDT 2019

Joe,

 Do you mean behind the single screw facing into the interior on the 1/4
windows finisher that aligns to the padded door top roll?

If so yes there was a tube, this features on the late mki cross body cars
through mkia and mkii. These cars have the GT doors and the 1/4 window base
was deeper and used a longer screw than the early cars. The spacer is just
tubing... Some brass or aluminium tube cut to length will work fine