[Tigers] side moulding fasteners reply John Watertor

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Nov 3 16:09:38 MST 2019

Jim

                Thank you very much for the pictures; this is great.

This is the 1st time I have seen the original parts.

Anyone have a picture of the 2232727 metal rivet or the 7208029 thread cutting fastener to complete this set of pictures?

I’m guessing 7208029 is similar to 90304096 but it would be nice to know for sure.

Ron Fraser