[Tigers] Rootes Group Outing - Penticton, BC Car Show June 22/19

Peter and Bonnie MacDonald macdonald49 at shaw.ca
Tue May 7 12:45:38 MDT 2019

I am forwarding this on behalf of Rob Straghan.

Peter MacDonald

The Canadian Rootes Group and TEAE are having our first Western Canada outing to the Peach City Beach Cruise in Penticton B.C. June 22, 2019.  This annual 3-day event attracts nearly 800 vehicles, with some coming from as far away as Saskatchewan, Texas and southern California.

www.peachcitybeachcruise.com/index.htm <https://www.peachcitybeachcruise.com/index.htm>

  The 40.00 CAD per couple registration fee is reasonable, and includes:
Passes for 2 people
Reduced extra car rate if owned by the same person.
Free admittance to Entertainment and Vendor park.
Friday:
Winding Road Cruise
Wine Tasting Tour (prizes to win)
Ladies Walk and Shop (prizes to win)
Parade of show vehicles
Saturday:
Ladies Walk and Shop continues (prizes to win)
Car Show
Sunday Awards
Registration includes parking right in the venue, however at the time of writing there are only 185 spots left so do not delay.  Alternative parking is available outside the venue, but expect to have to park some distance from the event area.

The event runs Friday June 21 - Saturday June 22.   I plan to drive up from Vancouver to attend the event Friday June 21, then spend the night in Kelowna. There are a few Rootes Owners in the Kelowna area, so email me if you are interested in a group drive from Kelowna to Penticton on Saturday morning.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and visiting with old Tiger Mates, some of which I have not seen for almost 40 years.

Robert Straghan
Tiger     MKI B9470536
            MKI B9471041