[Tigers] Windshield install Issues (Nothing new, right?)

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 06:21:25 MDT 2019

We installed the new windshield into the frame this weekend.  Top and
bottom seem OK, but on one side we can barely get the gasket over the ridge
on the frame.  The other side seemed ok.

The frame is off the car, on my bench.  We started by centering the
windshield as best we could judge, then started at the top center to lift
the gasket over the lip, working our way across the top and down the
sides.  One side didn't fit well, but we pressed on, finishing the bottom.
 Still the one side just didn't seem right.

How did you guys do it?  Start by getting one side in and working across?
Top to bottom?  Bottom to top?

And a trial fitting of some of the SS trim makes it look like that's going
to be a lot of fun, too.

Stu