[Tigers] top window

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Thu Feb 28 09:39:14 MST 2019

Clyde;
I have had a 1974 MGB since 1998. It came to me with a zippered rear
window. I recently replaced it with a new Robbins zippered rear window.
the window in the old top was still very serviceable, but the vinyl top
appeared to have shrunk a bit which made the top very difficult to clamp to
the windshield frame.
These zippered windows are very popular with the MGB crowd. The window can
be stowed with the top up, keeping the blazing sun off the occupants'
heads, and allowing a brisk cooling breeze to flow through the car with the
door windows rolled down. If a Tiger top was available with a zippered rear
window I would buy one.