[Tigers] Anybody track their Tiger?

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:34:32 MST 2019

FWIW, if you really want to make a roll bar actually do something, it can't
be a roll bar.  It needs to be more of a cage with angled supports that go
all the way up to the top of the main hoop.  Usually that means cutting
through the rear boot and going forward in the passenger compartment.  And
they have to be 2"+ higher than your helmet.  Check the regulations of the
racing organizations you plan on racing with.  There are specific rules.