[Tigers] Brake Booster Hose Clamps

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Feb 16 17:24:19 MST 2019

Joe

                I think I found a specific name for them but have not located where I wrote it down.

Cotter pin strap clamp is all I can find at the moment.

You can probably reuse those clamps with just a little clean up.  The brake booster vacuum line does not need much clamping; I believe those clamps are more of a shake proof clamp.

I did find a somewhat similar clamp at Moss – I don’t know if they still have them.

Ron Fraser