[Tigers] spark pug wires

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Feb 13 21:22:43 MST 2019

Don

                Your correct about wire sets.

Some of them are generic sets which means they will most likely fit any small block Ford from 1962 onward and even a 351; the wires could be any length.

I have made my own wire sets or in some cases modified wire sets to make them fit better.

The last set I bought was from NPD – Ford wire set for 260 engine – going for that original look and they fit very nicely.

Ron Fraser